Last fall I kept looking for a burlap wreath & never got around to getting one. This fall I decided to attempt making one. I saw a few ideas I liked on Pinterest & then saw some at Home Goods. I combined a few ideas & came up with this fun, easy to make “bow style” burlap fall wreath.
About 1/2 to 3/4 yard of burlap
Hot glue & glue gun
Decorative accent flowers or ribbon
1. Cut the burlap into 15 strips that are 4″X12″
I suggest cutting a strip & making one bow first to make sure you like the size. You could make the strips bigger or smaller depending on the size bows you want.
2. Using the hot glue, make the burlap strip into a circle.
3. Pinch the burlap circle in the middle, forming a bow. Using the thread, tie a knot around the middle to make it stay in the bow shape.
4. Start placing & glueing the bows onto the wreath. I like the look of alternating the way they face, but that’s up to you!
5. Glue on the accent flowers or ribbon you found. Then stand back & admire your new fall burlap wreath!
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)