Each summer I get my first glimpse at school styles for the year at the Momtrends Back to School event. They throw a fun night out for moms in the city and share all the latest, greatest school trends. This year there were so many great products to see. For a full recap of the event, visit the Momtrends post by clicking here.
Here are my 5 favorite Back to School finds from the event:
1. NameBubbles: We loved checking out these cool new labels! You can personalize your very own pack of school name labels to start the school year off right. Name Bubbles has you covered for the entire year, whether it be preschool, elementary, middle school, high school or college, these personalized school name labels will keep their back to school gear coming home. You can enter for a chance to win a big pack of NameBubbles labels in our Back to School giveaway: click here to enter.
2. Kite Hill: My super smart, super healthy cousin introduced me to Kite Hill a few months ago. I was looking for more non-dairy options for my kids because I feel like all they ever eat is dairy. When she told me it was a “non dairy” yogurt, I thought my kids would run for the hills…. turns out they like it! We’ve been having it for breakfast a lot and I was thrilled to see that they are launching a Kite Hill tube for lunch boxes for the fall! This is a game changer for anyone looking for a delicious dairy-alternative snack for school!
3. Twelve Little: We had a chance to personalize our own lunch box at the event. It was a lot of fun and something I knew my kids would enjoy doing. Their iron on patches make it easy to let kids design their own school gear. For example, Alex loves princesses and soccer – it’s not often you find that combo on a lunch box – but Twelve Little gives that option! Twelve Little also makes backpacks, diapers bags and more.
4. Ozery Bakery: Ozery Bakery’s “Morning Rounds.” are perfect for breakfast for school mornings. They are wholesome breakfast breads that are baked with hearty whole grains, fruits, and seeds for a satisfying, flavorful start to the day. We always end up having someone ask for “more breakfast” when we are walking out the door – so these are perfect to grab on the go. They also make “One Buns” that are pre-sliced for lunch-packing convenience ( & full of fiber+ protein). Ozery also has “Snack Rounds” and “Brioche Bites” that make healthy after school snacks. At the event, they were serving Ozery One Bun pizzas that were delicious and super easy to make in a toaster oven for after school or even a fast weeknight dinner for kids.
5. American Girl Books: My girls love their American Girl dolls and I was introduced to a great book series at the event. American Girl has an advice series of books for girls. The books offer practical, useful, and digestible information for girls about everything from bullying to digital overload. They are great to have on hand for the school year.
It was a great event. Thank you Momtrends!
Hanging out with my friend Destiny of Suburban Wife, City Life.