We are SO excited to share our first ever “virtual” Pinterest night with you!!!!!!!!
Below, we have posted each craft, supplies needed, and a little video tutorial on how to complete the craft or recipe! Have SO much fun no matter if you are joining with us live tonight or plan a fun girls’ night out in the future with the fun crafts and recipe we are sharing with you today! Thanks to all of our readers who are joining in the fun and helped us pick the winning crafts and recipe!
Before we share our tutorials with you, we wanted to remind you that our blog sponsor, Peekawhoo,is bringing some extra special fun to the party tonight. One lucky participant will win an Angel Dear lovie, thanks to the generosity of Peekawhoo. All you have to is repin the pin shown below from The Chirping Moms Pinterest boards DURING THE PARTY TONIGHT. The winner will be announced at the end of the “virtual” party, approximately around 10 PM!
Don’t forget for tonight…
1. Make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
3. Throughout the party, please interact with us through blog comments, the Facebook Group, Twitter & Instagram (using the #PinterestNight) letting us know how all about your Pinterest Night.
Craft #1: Paper Punch Heart Garland
- Paper Heart Punch (Click the link below to order the one that we picked out from Amazon!)
- Paint Cards
- Sewing Needle
Craft #2: DIY Valentine Scratch Off Tickets
And the delicious recipe: Taco Pizza!!!!!
- Pre-Made/Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- Can of Refried Beans
- Taco Seasoning
- 2-3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Optional Toppings: Tomatoes, Sliced Olives, Shredded Lettuce, Green Onions, Tortilla Chips/Doritos
Thanks so much for joining in our first virtual Pinterest Night! Let us know what you think via blog comments, tweets, and Facebook comments!!!!