We are so excited to host our “Pinterest Night” with you! We are excited to share the crafts and recipe that our readers picked to be completed this Pinterest Night. Make sure to get all supplies and ingredients needed before Sunday. It’s going to be a FUN night!!!!!
Craft #1: Paper Punch Heart Garland
- Paper Heart Punch (Click the link below to order the one that we picked out from Amazon!)
- Paint Cards
- Sewing Needle
Craft #2: DIY Valentine Scratch Off Tickets
These two scratch-off valentines are created for kids to have their own scratch off card!
And the recipe that we will be making…Taco Pizza!!!!!
- Pre-Made/Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- Can of Refried Beans
- Taco Seasoning
- 2-3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Optional Toppings: Tomatoes, Sliced Olives, Shredded Lettuce, Green Onions, Tortilla Chips/Doritos
*****Now, remember here are the steps to join in the fun…*****
This is how it will work and remember, this might take a few tries before we get it right (so bear with us!).
1. Make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
3. The night of the party, Courtney & I will post a video of us making the crafts and/or step by step pictures at 9 PM EST. We want to know you are there partying! SO, throughout the party, please interact with us through blog comments, the Facebook Group, Twitter & Instagram (using the #PinterestNight) letting us know how all about your Pinterest Night. (Feel free to make your craft/recipe early OR join in late if you have to. We would love to just have you join in the fun!)
We want to see TONS of pictures. Did you invite any friends over to party along with you? Enjoying any snacks or drinks while you craft? Are you sharing the recipe with anyone? And of course: let’s see how your crafts came out!
Please leave a comment below with any questions.
We can’t wait to hang out with all of you during our first virtual Pinterest Night!
Now, go get all your supplies and ingredients so you are ready to join in the fun on Sunday January 27th at 9pm EST for the Chirping Moms Pinterest Night!