Just a few months ago, I shared some of our must-have baby essentials. With our fourth baby that arrived last month, I have enjoyed pulling out some of our “tried and true” essentials that we have used with all of our kids as well as trying out some new products that have hit the market. Today, I wanted to share about one of my favorite new baby essentials: the Boon CARE Health & Grooming Kit.
This simple and modern Boon CARE Kit is a must-have for all new moms. It is a six piece kit that includes the following items: a quick read thermometer, silicone toothbrush, nail clippers, nasal aspirator, medicine spoon, and a cradle cap brush. It contains everything you need for your baby’s health in one easy to store kit.
Looking at the products, I was super impressed with the quality. All of the items are created to last & I love the simple and modern design of this kit. All of these items on hand are great to have on hand before the baby is born because you never know when you may need to reach for any of these health essentials. Right now, you can find this recently released Boon CARE health & grooming kit your local Target store. Here’s a little more about each product that is part of the Boon CARE kit.
- Thermometer: There are several things I love about this thermometer. First of all, it can be used as an oral, rectal, or underarm thermometer which means that it will grow with your child for several years. Not only that, but it also features a flexible tip for maximum comfort and it only takes a short eight seconds to read.
- Nail Clippers: The clippers feature a large handle making it easy to grip as well a bumper that helps prevent cutting skin.
- Nasal Aspirator: This is something that I never had with any of my other children but several people have told me that this is one of their “must-have” items. This is a great item to have on hand to help relieve those little stuffy noses. Using a simple cotton ball is a filter, you suction the snot right of your kid’s nose.
- Cradle Cap Brush: The soft bristles help gently massage the scalp to remove dry, flaky skin from your sweet baby’s head.
- Medicine Spoon: This easy to read spoon features a soft spoon tip that removes easily to fill the dispenser. Once filled with medicine, you can dispense a small amount of medicine with your baby’s favorite food.
- Silicone Toothbrush: The soft silicone is designed to be gentle on gums and is a great 3-in-1 toothbrush for the littlest one in your family.
Boon continues to be one of my go-to brands for baby essentials. Other favorite items from Boon include: the Boon Countertop Drying Rack, Boon feeding essentials, & the Boon Whale Bath Toy & Storage Scoop to use in the bathtub. We hope as you shop for your own little one (or as a gift to a fellow new mom!) that you check out this simple & modern kit for your baby’s health.
Disclosure: We were not compensated for this post however we did receive products from Boon for the purpose of review. As always, all opinions are our own.