It’s a big transition in our house this month. Aiden is now in full-day kindergarten & Andrew is in half-day preschool three mornings a week. This means that three mornings from 9:00-1:00, it is just me and Abby. I have twelve hours a week of just my sweet baby girl & me. Alone time with my little girl has RARELY happened in her short 18 months of life. So it’s time for us to have some fun & head out on some fun Abby & Me adventures. Oh, the places you can go when you go from managing three children to one children. In the past week, we have only ventured on our normal runs: the grocery store, the gym, Costco, & other errands. It’s no cake walk with one child, but it definitely makes things a lot easier when I’m not herding children through stores & around town.
My little petite Abby has been living in her infant car seat a little too long. Thankfully she is small & easygoing so it didn’t seem to bother her, but it was time for a big upgrade for this baby girl’s ride. We decided on the Evenflo Symphony LX for Abby’s new ride & couldn’t be happier with the new pick. Looking at this car seat on the ground in front of me, I was super intimated. Installing car seats is one of my least favorite things to do ever because I wrestle & struggle trying to get them in, often calling my husband to help as soon as he arrives home from work. But this seat was so much easier than some of the ones we have had in the past…
Some of the other features that we love about the Evenflo Symphony LX:
- e3 Side Impact Protection: Evenflo has created this car seat with three layers of engineered foam designed & tested to reduce side impact forces up to 50%.
- Buckle Pockets: These pockets protect from hot buckle burns and eliminate digging under your child for lost buckles.
- Infinite Slide Harness: This feature makes it easy to slide the strap to fit my child correctly.
- Dual Cup Holders: The car seat holds up to two drinks. Abby’s choice: milk in one side & Apple juice on the other.
- All-In-One Car Seat: Fits children from 5-110 pounds. The only car seat you would ever need!
- Comfortable & Roomy For the Child: A happy child = Happy mom with less distractions. According to a study conducted by American Baby and Safe Kids Worldwide, new moms are 300% more likely to get into an accident than other drivers, in part due to tending to an upset baby. Therefore when selecting a car seat for your child, pick one that is safe & comfortable.
For more details on the Evenflo Symphony LX as you embark on adventures with your own children, please visit the Evenflo website. And to my fellow moms who are always looking to save, if you look in the top upper right hand corner or at the bottom of the page, there is a great coupon to print where you can save up to $15 off!
I participated in this sponsored
campaign on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.