It’s been a long time since I was able to push a single stroller. It feels like the double stroller is part of our family, never left at home. Two things have changed this month allowing me to cruise around town with a single stroller: Tommy started school 2 days a week and Tommy decided that makes him a “big boy” and he prefers to walk everywhere. He’s only 2, so we do still use the double stroller quite often but it feels like between school days and him walking along side me on short trips around town, I have a much lighter load to push with a single stroller. It’s like a little taste of freedom! With this new “single stroller life” I am zipping around town with the new Quinny Zapp Flex Stroller.
In pushing the Quinny Zapp Flex stroller around town, I have realized single strollers have come a long way in the time I was caught up pushing double strollers around. This stroller has a lot to offer and is so easy to push. If you are looking to go from a double to a single stroller like I just did, I would highly recommend it. ALSO if you are registering for a stroller for the first time, the Quinny Zapp Flex is the perfect stroller as it will take you from birth on up.
Here’s why I would recommend the Quinny Zapp Flex:
1. Reversible Seat
2. Super compact when folded
3. You can fold it with the seat attached
4. Swivel wheel makes for super easy steering
5. Canopy extends with an easy zip out section
6. The seat has a great recline while facing in either direction
7. The basket! The Zapp has a really roomy basket for a single stroller
8. Higher handle for easy pushing
9. A really soft, padded seat that even toddlers will be comfy in!
10. You can use the Zapp Flex from birth on up….
Here’s how the Quinny Zapp Flex is the only stroller you’ll need from baby’s birth:
1.You can make the Zapp Flex a stroller system using the Maxi-Cosi infant car seat (my favorite car seat!) or the Quinny Lux Tukk Infant Car Seat. You just use adaptors to make it the infant car seat easily pop on and off.
2. There’s also a bassinet option! You can order a Quinny Carrycot to use as a bassinet for the stroller
3. When the baby is ready for a stroller seat, you can face them forward
4. When they get bigger, reverse the seat
5. Fits a child up to 50 pounds. My 6 year old daughter can fit in it!
We’ve been using the Zapp all over town: from running errands to walking in the park, this stroller has been great. I’m not sure if it’s the comfy new stroller, the fact that he finally gets Mom all to himself or that he got a donut the size of his face…. but Miles seems pretty happy. Maybe it’s a combo of all 3!
If you’re not familiar with Quinny, they are Europe’s most respected stroller brand and set the standard for engineering, design and trendsetting style. The Quinny line is known for offering clever solutions parents. Check out their whole line here.
Here’s where to buy the Quinny Zapp Flex:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Maxi-Cosi/ Quinny. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.