It’s that time of year. Fall is upon us & it’s time to think of some toasty, warm soups. You have to try this taco soup, a recipe that comes right from my recipe box (which means it has to be good as I hardly write down any recipes at all!). It’s EASY and DELICIOUS and KID friendly, a perfect go-to week night menu—hope you enjoy:
Time Required: 30 minutes Serves: 6
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/4 c. of chopped onion
- 1 1/2 c. of water
- 1 (16 oz) can of stewed tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 oz) can of kidney beans with liquid
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- OPTIONAL: 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- OPTIONAL: tortilla chips
- OPTIONAL: sour cream
1. Put in saucepan over medium heat—cook ground beef and onion. Drain.
2. Mix in water, tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning mix.
3. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and serve.
5. Cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, and sour cream can be added!
And if you are wondering how to get your dining room table festive for a fun Halloween party? Do you love to accessorize your house for holidays? Do you need something to spice up your table this fall? We found the perfect item for you that we wanted to feature for today’s Friday Favorite! Come check out these festive table runners from Little Spud Boutique. Can you tell that we are getting in the fall mood this week?
We both love our Halloween table runners. The ruffles on the runner are so cute and give the runner a little pizazz! It makes it easy to decorate our tables with this adorable table runner. Little Spud Boutique not only makes these awesome table runners, but also features ruffle scarves, blankets, skirts, and pillows.