Today, I’m sharing a perfect summer dessert with you. I combined my love for Magic bars & my husband’s love for S’Mores bars to create: The Ultimate Magic S’Mores Bars. Need I say more? Look below for the recipe & add it to your MUST make list this summer now.
The Ultimate Magic S’Mores Bars
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (or cut up Hershey bars)
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 can (14 ounce) of sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place butter in a 13 x 9 pan & melt in oven. Swirl to coat sides and bottom with butter.
3. Mix graham crackers with the butter to create a graham cracker layer on the bottom of your pan.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips & butterscotch chips on top of the graham cracker layer.
5. Mix the can of sweetened condensed milk with the marshmallow fluff.
6. Pour over the chocolate chips/butterscotch chips layer.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool & ENJOY!
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)