Spoiler Alert: Holiday gifts are pictured below. If you are related to me, don’t read on 🙂
I have to confess that I did a little bit of one stop shopping this Christmas season. It was pretty easy to decide on what we were going to do for our gifts & where we were going to shop for our family this year based on three reasons. First of all, if I can’t find it online then I will not be buying it. Second, especially for the kids’ grandparents, anything that has the kids’ picture on it is the absolute perfect gift. Third, I found some of the most fun and meaningful gifts gift ideas at Shutterfly this holiday season for great prices & quality. There is something to find for everyone at Shutterfly. I had so much fun creating special & awesome photo gifts on Shutterfly this year. Today, I am going to share some of my favorite gift ideas for the holiday season & please make sure to scroll down to the bottom for a chance to enter to win $100 Shutterfly credit to create your own photo gifts!
1. My in-laws love their iPads. Their iPads are used daily, either for travel or just for curling up on the couch with a good electronic book. Since we only get to see them a few times a year, I know that they would love to look at the sweet faces of their grandchildren everyday. I decided for their gift to create a fun new case for their iPad that will remind of this dynamic trio everyday. Other fun tech gifts at Shutterfly include: portable chargers, custom iPhone cases, Samsung Galaxy cases, & more.
2. My dad is a photographer & spends a lot of time in his car driving from place to place taking pictures. He doesn’t require much in his life, but he does enjoy a nice cup of hot black coffee. I decided to create this fun stainless steel travel mug that will keep his coffee hot & these sweet kids traveling with him everywhere he goes. I may pair this with a Starbucks gift card to make a complete gift for the holiday season. Other fun drink & tableware gifts from Shutterfly include: glass plates, coasters, stemless wine glasses, ceramic mugs, & more.
3. Now you always have someone in your family that likes jewelry, right? The photo charm below is one of my favorite things that I created on Shutterfly. It’s simple, but really special. Other jewelry gifts from Shutterfly include: bangles, necklaces, jewelry trays, & more.
4. If there is one thing that my grandma knows how to do, it is play cards. We spent a lot of time with her this summer & played a lot of card games. I decided that it was time to upgrade her deck of cards with this fun photo picture of her and the kids. What a fun & special gift idea from Shutterfly!
5. My brother & his wife bought a dog this year. They may or may not treat it like their child:) When I saw this adorable pet placemat from Shutterfly, I knew that I had to get this for them. I also made Francis his own personalized pet tag to pair with his new pet placement. Other pet accessories on Shutterfly include the personalized pet bowls.
6. My mom loves anything fun & unique for her home. When I saw the soft fleece photo blankets on Shutterfly, I knew that I had to create one of these for her. The blanket is super soft & comfortable and she is just going to love these cute photos of the kids on the blanket. Other Shutterfly gifts for the home include: candles, pillows, serving trays, & more.
7. My sister and I had so much fun in Hawaii this fall for my brother’s wedding. One of my favorite memories was waking up the first morning we were there & walking along the beach by our hotel. We both snapped a picture of these palm trees by the ocean and it is still one of my favorite photos from our trip. I decided to create this fun luggage tag for her that I am going to pair with a special coffee table photo book from our trip and hopefully this will encourage us to keep doing more sibling adventures in the future! Other gift accessories on Shutterfly include: canvas bags, aprons, & t-shirts.
8. We moved into our new house this summer and yet to have one recent photo of our kids hanging. That is the story of life, right? I decided to create a photo collage for my husband showcasing some of our favorite moments from this year. I am hoping to get it framed before giving it to him & find a special spot to hang it in our new house. Other Shutterfly wall art gifts include: canvas prints, collage frames, metal prints, & more.
9. One thing that we love to do together as a family is play games & do puzzles. This year I decided to create a very special puzzle for the kids on Shutterfly that featured a picture of them! This puzzle is absolutely adorable and I know the kids will have a blast putting together themselves. Other kid gifts include: lunch bags, decorative wall decals, Disney gifts, & more.
10. My husband started a new job this summer and I’m pretty sure that he hasn’t done anything to decorate his office yet. This awesome desktop organizer is a cute way to bring a little fun to his desk & also handy to store his pens and pencils. Other Shutterfly office gifts include: calendars, journals, mouse pads, & more.
Last, but not least, I still need to wrap all of these gifts. Since I am an one stop shopper, I was so excited to find that you can create your very own personalized wrapping paper on Shutterfly. Seriously, this is the most adorable paper I have ever seen…
While you are shopping this holiday season, we hope you take some time to check out the awesome gift ideas that you can find at Shutterfly. It’s really an easy way to create several gifts at once. All you have to do is upload your photos that you may like to use & start creating. Giving a photo gift is a great way to give a gift that is special & meaningful to your family or friends. We are excited to share that one lucky reader will win $100 credit to do their holiday shopping at Shutterfly. All you have to do is enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)