1. Soundspa Lullaby Sound Machine: All of our rooms are SUPER close together upstairs and have original hardwood floors, so sound travels like crazy! These are a MUST so the kids don’t wake each other up, but sound machines in general are great for giving the baby a little “white noise” to sleep to.
2. Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote: LOVE this for feeding—quick and easy to use. Worth the money if you are in for the long haul, used it almost everyday for an entire year!
3. Boppy Changing Pad Liners: Don’t worry bout getting your cute changing pad sheet dirty, instead throw this on top and change as needed. Easy to clean and use over and over again.
4. Fisher-Price Cradle ‘N Swing: Both of my kids LOVED the swing and took many naps in it when they were small. I like this swing as it can swing in both directions.
5. MAM Pacifiers: Aiden LOVED these pacifiers and the only reason I didn’t use them for Andrew (I used Avent) was because I didn’t want to mix them up. These were my favorite, but really I have to say don’t be afraid of the pacifier if your child likes them.
6. Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse: Both of my boys loved this when they were little. Soothing music and nightlight to help them fall asleep to.
7. Boppy Bare Naked Pillow: Perfect to help with feeding and as they get older, it’s a great pillow to stick behind them when they are learning to sit. Definitely worth it, in my opinion.
8. BABYBJORN Baby CarrierOne: Hands free carrier in general is a MUST, especially if you have two little ones. I like the Bjorn, but you have to go with what works best for you!
9. Summer Infant Swaddleme: I used Swaddleme’s with both of my boys and they LOVED being swaddled to sleep. These were perfect as I could get the swaddle nice and tight and not have to worry about them busting out with the velcro closures.