By: Ali McNulty
The anticipation of a Disney vacation can be just as exciting as the trip itself (well, almost ;))! We’ve done a few Disney vacation countdown crafts over the years, but this new one is definitely one of our favorites! This Disney Princess Countdown Chain will get your kids so excited for the big day! You can coordinate your chain to match any of your favorite Disney princesses. We chose Snow White and Tinkerbell for our first go-around.
Disney Princess Countdown Chain
- Construction paper or cardstock (colors will vary depending on the Disney Princess(es) you are making
- Cut your paper into strips for your chain.
- Tape the strips into loops and interlock them, using more tape, according to the design of your princess’ dress.
- Cut extra pieces to make hair and additional “accessories”. We used blue paper to make Tink’s wings and yellow paper for her hair. We used red paper to make Snow White’s cape and bow and black paper for her hair. (I did use a little dot of hot glue to attach her bow to her hair)
- Hang your Disney Princess chain and tear off a loop each day as you countdown to your next Disney vacation!!
Pin this post for later!