So when we saw Kelly’s Korner feature on beauty products this week…we are going to keep it real with some of our favorite, yet simple, beauty products!
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I actually got hooked on this, thanks to digging through those bonus bags that you get on their BONUS days! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lotion—it’s perfect, nothing else to say about it!
2. Bath and Body Works Body Spray: I love these sprays as they make you feel a little more refreshed without the heavier scents of perfume. Perfect for being on the go all day long—and yes, sometimes I use a quick spritz after a run because I don’t have time to shower! My favorite smell: PS, I Love You!
3. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, Anti Frizz Serum: My hair is straight is a stick—yes, I know some of you may be jealous, but it will not hold a curl to save it’s life and drives me crazy at times! So I love this affordable serum that I can throw on before I dry my hair that gives it a little extra sleekness, while preventing some of those crazy fly-aways!
I agree with Julie, I used to have bags full of makeup & drawers full of products I used daily. These days I survive with:
I forgot face cream when we went to Italy a few years ago & bought this cheap cream in a pharmacy. I LOVE it….so much so that each time I hear someone is traveling to Italy I ask them to bring me back a few. BUT I just realized you can get it on Amazon. It is a great cream for the price & if you order it from Amazon I bet all the ingredients & instructions won’t be in Italian like mine are.
2. Bumble & Bumble: Curl Conscious
I have wavy hair so most days I put a tiny amount of this in my hair after the shower & proceed to chase children.
3. Benefit Cosmetics: Cabana Glam
I love the sets Benefit puts together. For someone who is not great on what colors to put together when wearing makeup these are perfect. For the days I put on makeup, I open up this little box, apply & i’m done.