I’ve been meaning to write about my favorite Beautycounter products for a while now. Since today kicks off the Beautycounter Great Holiday Gift Event I figured now was the time to make sure I got this post done! From today until Dec 1st, you get 15% off sitewide and free shipping (orders 50+). Discounts don’t happen often and free shipping is rare so it’s a great time to try out Beautycounter or if you’re already a fan (like me!) stock up.
Before I share my favorites, it’s important to share a little about my “history” with Beautycounter. I’ve been using their products for 5 years now. I knew I wanted safer products in our house but switching out everything at once was overwhelming. I’ve slowly added more Beautycounter to our house over the past 5 years. And over the years, I read more and more about the brand and came to really love and trust it. So when a long time friend asked if i’d like to join her team, I knew it was a brand I’d feel really comfortable recommending to others, so here I am.
So over the past 5 years I’ve used the products below and recently I’ve added a few of them to my girls routine. When all of a sudden it seemed like it was time to start to introduce my oldest to skin care, I started researching “tween skin care” and what was safest… then I had a major “duh!” moment and realized Beautycounter was safest – it was safest for me all these years and now I could share my love of Beautycounter with my girls.
It’s been fun because they know it’s what I used in the shower, for my face, my makeup, etc and they feel SO cool getting to use it to. So now after 5 years, Beautycounter has really become a household staple for us and I’m excited to share some of my favorites with you. I also love chatting about it, so feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions. For more on Beautycounter and the safety behind the products,
Beautycounter Favorites for Me:
- Eye Rescue Cream: I haven’t slept in 10 years & this is the only thing that hides that
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel: might be my #1 FAVORITE
- Peppermint Lip Conditioner: helps lips & I swear the peppermint makes them look much perkier
- Brightening Oil: I go between using cream & the oils. If you’re new to the oils try the starter set
- Clean Pore Cleanser: My daily face wash
- Countersun: The only sunscreen we use. I love the spray, lotion and stick.
So I rarely wear makeup… and when I go to buy it I get super overwhelmed and end up using the same stuff forever (gross). Until I started trying Beautycounter makeup. It’s simple, great colors and healthier than anything I was buying before. Also, since my girls are starting to want “a tiny bit of makeup” here and there… this I am 100% OK with them using too. At this point (over the course of 2 years) I have switched all my makeup over to Beautycounter.
- Lip Gloss: Get a few, they’re fun!
- Mascara: Beautycounter has a few – I like the lengthening but the volume one is great too
- Lipstick: Only lipstick I have loved in 36 years!
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: life changing… especially for a non make up wear-er
- Beautycounter brushes: great price for the quality
What My Tween Likes from Beautycounter:
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads: think Oxy pads from our teen years but no chemicals & smell amazing
- Charcoal Face Mask: This is a fun, family favorite. I LOVE how my skin feels after this
- Cream Cleanser Facewash: SUPER gentle facewash
- Jellies: fun and SO MUCH SAFER than the ones you can buy kids/tweens elsewhere
Favorite Gifts to Give from Beautycounter:
- Kids Set: great family or kid gift
- Sugar Body Scrub: for anyone
- Counterman Set: for the guys!
- Jellies : Kids, tweens & teens
- Makeup Brush Set: ask for it for yourself
Remember, it’s only for the next week that you get 15% off and free shipping (orders of 50+) at Beautycounter so don’t miss out!