All four of my kids had formula. They all started at different time, all had different ratios of breast milk and formula and all drank different kinds of formula. Both of the boys didn’t seem ready to totally give up formula at a year and went on to drink toddler formula. Currently, Miles is loving Munchkin’s Grass Fed Toddler Milk Drink. It’s brand new and is the only formula in the world made with certified 100% grass fed milk from cows.
Miles drinks regular milk too, but seems to really enjoy still having both cups and bottles of toddler formula. It’s great for travel, because like infant formula, you just mix it with water. I have given my kids a number of different types of formula over the years, but can say this is the one I feel most confident about after reading so much about it. Munchkin will have an infant version of this formula soon, so stay tuned. You can read all about Munchkin’s Grass Fed drinks on their site: https://www.grassfed.com
Here are a few facts about Munchkin’s Grass Fed Toddler Milk Drink that stood out to me:
- Milk from grass fed cows has high levels of Vitamin A & E, and contains the proper balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids
- Munchkin’s cows graze on grass in the rolling Canterbury hillside in New Zealand 365 days per year, the way nature intended
- Naturally, their 100% grass fed milk is GMO free, rBGH free, and grain free.
- Munchkin Grass Fed Toddler Milk Drink contains hexane free DHA, and ARA to support brain development
- Munchkin’s Grass Fed Toddler Milk Drink contains Lactoferrin, an immunity booster that occurs naturally in breast milk
- Did you know that other formulas contain corn syrup solids or cane sugar? The Grass Fed contains only lactose, the carbohydrate present in breastmilk
Right now, Munchkin has an awesome sweepstakes going on to celebrate the new toddler milk drink! It’s called the “Love You Munchkin” Sweepstakes and you can enter here: parentspromo.com/munchkin
Check out the sweepstakes and you can enter for a chance to win a 1 year supply of Munchkin Grass Fed™ formulas and $1,000 to stock up on new baby gear! Good luck to you and your little “munchkins”!
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by Munchkin via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Munchkin or Momtrends.