Easter is around the corner and the Easter Bunny is getting ready to hop around and fill baskets. If the Easter Bunny needs any help this year, we’ve got some great ideas for babies and toddlers.
Below are lists of what we chose as the top 10 Easter basket fillers for little ones:
Top 10 Easter Basket Fillers for Babies & Toddlers
Top 10 Easter Basket Fillers for Babies
1. Books: Easter, Pat the Bunny, Duck & Goose, I Love You Honey Bunny or Baby Bunny
2. Puffs or Cheerio filled plastic eggs
3. Bunny bath towel
4. Stuffed Bunny
Top 10 Easter Basket Fillers for Toddlers
1. Books : Pete the Cat, The Story of Easter, Itsy Bitsy Bunny and Happy Easter Curious George
2. Bubbles (Funbubbles are great for tots because they are no-spill)
3. Cup/Water Bottle
5. Stuffed bunny
6. Do A Dot Markers
7. Fill plastic eggs with Annie’s Bunny Grahams or Cheddar Bunnies
8. Play Doh Eggs
9. Garden Tools
10. Small Toy Animals or Cars
All of the cute outfits in the post are from the new Peter Rabbit line at Gymboree. Peter Rabbit is a favorite book in our house so I was so excited to see all the cute baby items in the line. They are also perfect for Easter outfits and Easter basket fillers. This entire basket was created with Gymboree’s Peter Rabbit Collection. Talk about one stop shop for Easter: cute outfits + basket fillers!
For more on the line and some of Julie’s favorites for Baby’s 1st Easter, check out this post.
For Easter Basket fillers for kids of all ages, see this post: Over 100 Ideas for Filling An Easter Basket