This is a sponsored post. We were compensated and received products for the purpose of review. As always, all opinions are our own.
My hair is naturally curly. In the summer, the humidity combined with living in a house without air conditioning, leaves me no choice but to go “natural”. The rest of the year, I blow dry my hair straight. I notice that as fall turns to winter, my hair gets very dull from all the blow drying. Then, as winter goes on, my hair starts to look worse and worse. This winter, I was thrilled to try out some products that said were all about “New Care for Stunning Hair”. I love trying new products: skin, haircare, etc. After trying them out, I can honestly say, I can’t believe the difference they made.
Here’s what I tried:
1. Dove® Advanced Hair Series with Oxygen moisture. This really helped my hair not have the “lifeless, flat look” that usually comes in the winter.
2. Dove’s Pure Care Dry Oils: Helped give my hair some serious shine. They are made from organic oils which are absorbed right away to help to nourish and pamper hair. My hair looked shinier the first time I used it.
3. TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth. This is their 7 Day Smooth line extension. After the week of using it, the “no frizz” from the Keratin lasted for a while. I have super frizzy hair, and this was a big help.
4. Suave® Natural Infusions: This was like a moisturizer for my hair. It helped moisturize, smooth and restore your shine. This was a great “winter pick me up” for my hair.
Right now, when you buy any these new products at Walgreens, you’ll get some serious savings!
– Get 25% off these product innovations
– Buy two participating TRESemmé®, Dove® or Suave® products, and get 2,000 Walgreens Balance Rewards points. That’s a $2 reward!
You can share what you think of the products and read what others are saying by following #TryAndTell on Twitter. In addition, you can win new product packages and Walgreens gift cards during one of the live Twitter chats. The discount is a great way to try some new products. Trust me, your dry, winter hair will thank you!