We’re just days away from our 3rd annual Yellow Friday holiday shopping event! Today, we’re excited to announce the list of shops participating and offering our readers some fantastic deals this weekend.
Yellow Friday is our version of “Black Friday”, a more cheerful and relaxed way to shop all in the comfort of your own home. Also, our Yellow Friday event occurs the weekend BEFORE Black Friday so you can get your holiday shopping done and have a stress free holiday time.
Yellow Friday will kick off Friday morning (Nov. 21st) on the blog, with a list of all the “deals” and the coupon codes to use.
You’ll have all weekend to shop. We’ll have giveaways, updates and more on social media all weekend long.
Today, we are announcing the shops that are involved this year so you have time to browse each shop and make your shopping list!
1. Pop Pop’s Children’s Furniture Company : Unique wooden’s children furniture
2. Zoe & Piper: Jewelry with a conscience
3. Designed to Shine: Custom Jewelry And Accessories
4. I See Me: Personalized Books & Gifts for Children
5. Sila Boutique: Online Shopping Boutique Catering to Moms & Children
6. Tickled Peach Studio: Personalized Kids’ Gifts, Invitations, & Stationary
7. Brown Eyed Boutique: Hairbows & Headbands
8. Words to Live By: Decorative Wood Signs
9. Festive Home Decor: Decorative Throw Pillow Covers
10. Project Cottage Ink: Personalized Prints, Canvas, Invitations, & Wall Art
11. Project Cottage Textile Co.: Pillows, Poufs, Duvet Covers, & More
12. Our Sweet Home Alabama: Handcrafted Treasures with a Southern Touch
13. Simply Made Greetings: Custom & Personalized Mugs
14. Paper Etiquette: Fine Paper Goods
15. Missy Madewell: Hang Tight towels in a variety of fun designs
16. Ooh Baby Infinity: Beach Totes, Infinity Scarves, & Teacher Tote Bags
We still have some spots available, so if you would like to be part of this all-star line up, email us at thechirpingmoms (at) gmail (dot) com.
We are also looking for other bloggers to help us get the word out there! Let us know if you are willing to share a post about our Yellow Friday shopping event or if you could help us out by sharing it via social media (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc!). If you are willing help us out, send us an email at thechirpingmoms (at) gmail (dot) com. **For any blogger willing to share the post with their readers on their blog, we are offering a free month of ad space!**