It’s hard to believe, but December has arrived. If you haven’t started on those Christmas cards, we are going to share a few of our favorite picks for this year. One of my favorite sites for holiday cards, Minted, creates the most beautiful holiday cards out there. There are so many options to choose from that it really is hard to narrow it down, but we have picked some of our favorites for you to help narrow your selection down & get those cards ordered!
First, here are some of our favorite classic Christmas cards.
All of these picks are simple, but yet so beautiful.
Minted doesn’t just do classic, but they also offer a wide range of unique holiday card selections. Below are five unique & beautiful options that Minted is offering this year.
1. Holiday Postcards: You can send your holiday card with Minted’s personalizable & eco-friendly holiday postcards. You can save on postage & paper, with prices starting at only $1.06
2. Foil Pressed Cards: Exclusively available only at Minted, these new Foil Pressed holiday cards will add a little sparkle to your season’s greetings. Beautiful & unique for your holiday message!
3. Ornament Cards: What a festive card to send that can be hung right on to the tree. Your order will include pre-cut luxe linen ribbons to tie on to the ornaments so they are ready to hang right out of the envelope!
4. MiniBook Cards: Do you have more to share than what can fit on just a card? Choose a Minibook card that has 7 pages of fully customizable photos and text giving you more room to share! You could also check out the Booklette card what puts a modern spin on the annual newsletter.
5. Completely Custom Card: Turn your child’s artwork into your annual Christmas card. Make your holiday card a completely dust piece of art by uploading a photo or scan any line drawing and Minted will create a digital version for the front of your card. Available foil pressed or letter pressed.
Another awesome feature of Minted cards is that they work directly with Classic Kids Photography. We’ve written about our wonderful experience with Classic Kids photographers before (see this post and this one).
If you visit a Classic Kids location for your children’s photos, you have the option of having some of the proofs uploaded directly from Classic Kids to Minted. We go to the incredible photographers at the Upper East Side location, but there are Classic Kids locations around the country.
This holiday card feature at Classic Kids is not only super convenient, the quality of the photos is outstanding. Here are a few “drafts” of cards we created using our Classic Kids images. Stay tuned closer to the holidays to see our final card on social media. It’s my favorite holiday card I’ve ever had and the easiest to create. I can’t wait to get them in the mail and start sending them out!