Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are our own.
It’s that time of year again: summer shoes! By next month, the kids will be out of school running wild and free. They’ll be in the sand and in the mud, they’ll head to camps and on trips and spend lots of time exploring whatever they can. So what shoes are good for all these wild and crazy, long, hot, sweaty days? One great choice: KEEN Kids. Between the two of us, Julie and I have 7 kids in KEEN Kids shoes this summer. We honestly love the shoes and how they fit all different ages.
Here are 10 reasons we like KEEN Kids shoes for summer:
1. They fit the whole family: From babies to moms & dads, and everyone in between, you can get KEEN shoes for everyone in the family.
2. Really easy to clean
3. Travel: KEEN Kids are great for travel because they can go from the beach straight to heading out at night for dinner. You can bring one pair of shoes for the kids and they can wear them the whole trip.
4. Active Toddlers: KEEN Kids are the easiest summer shoe I have found to get on toddler feet and they stay on too. This is the 2nd summer in a row I have gotten KEEN Kids for Tommy and always recommend them to other parents.
5. Great Styles for Girls: KEEN has styles that are great for active kids that come in a variety colors that my girls love. Their new Moxie line adds even more styles for girls. We love that KEEN Kids have styles for girls that look cute with dresses but are also built for an active outdoor summer.
6. For Growing Boys: Julie says it gets harder to find a variety of sandals for active little boys once they get past the toddler sizes. Her boys love KEEN Kids, even at 6 and 8 years old.
7. Well made and last all summer (and even to the next summer!)
8. New Walkers: This is the first time I’m using KEEN Kids for a new walker and i’m so impressed how they fit and support little Miles’ feet. They’re easy to get on and off too.
9. Moxie’s for Narrow Feet: Alex has super narrow feet and it’s very hard to find shoes that fit her. We’ve never been able to get a good active summer shoe like this before. The Moxie collection runs more narrow than the regular KEEN Kids line and they fit her GREAT. I’m thrilled to finally be able to get a shoe like this for her.
10. Made for all activities: We’ve worn KEEN Kids shoes: in the sand, in the mud, to school, on vacation and for plenty of activities. They’re also one of the few summer shoes that I feel are also safe for scooter and bike riding. They’re built for a summer of adventure!
KEEN Kids are great for summer time & our friends think so too. KEEN Kids styles are great for travel: Check out Wanderlust Crew, Global Munchkins and Sarah Tucker for why they choose the shoes for travel.
KEEN Kids are awesome for summer camp. See why I Love You More Than Carrots, Hello Happiness & The Vanilla Tulip will be using them this summer. They’re also perfect for toddlers, check out how The Girl in the Red Shoes and Toddler Approved are keeping toddlers busy and active in the KEEN Kids shoes. The KEEN Moxie styles are fashionable and functional, check out how Seven Graces Blog is styling them this summer.
We’re happy to team up with a great group of bloggers to share KEEN styles for kids AND an awesome giveaway. FOUR lucky families will win KEEN shoes for their whole family, up to 4 pairs (Combination KEEN + KEEN Kids styles). Please enter using the Rafflecopter below.
Don’t forget to visit all of the participating blogs too!
The Chirping Moms // Wanderlust Crew // Global Munchkins // Sarah Tucker // I Love You More Than Carrots // Hello Happiness // The Vanilla Tulip // Girl in the Red Shoes // Toddler Approved // Seven Graces
Giveaway: Enter using the form below