1. Spark & Spark Personalized Pillow: Andrew received one of these this year & he loves it! It is a fun and unique gift idea that is personalized with the child’s name and their favorite “theme”. Spark and Spark pillows have all sorts of fun options for boys and girls including the fun rocket launch, sweet pink elephant, & the ballerina shoes pick!
2. Board Games: We love giving and receiving new board games! When giving, I try to find some that may not be the standard finds at Target. Some of our favorites right now that can be found on Amazon are: The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game, Junior Alias Board Game, Snakes & Ladders & Ludo, and Feed the Woozle.
3. One unique gift idea is the Munchkin Light My Way Nightlight. Both of my boys have to use a nightlight to fall asleep & this fun little owl is perfect for little ones.
4. One of our favorite things to find for friends are new puzzles. For older kids, we love the Beastly Body Bits Puzzle and the Melissa & Doug floor puzzles. For babies and toddlers, we are loving the Baby Transportation Puzzle, the Jungle Puzzle, & the Pets Puzzle.
5. Another fun item that we have received from friends that lasts for several years is the Skip Hop Backpack. These little backpacks are great to have on hand for kids for quick trips around town, vacations, and for just regular use around the house.
6. Another gift idea is to collect and assemble some of your favorite Art & Inspiration Items that will always get great use in little ones. Some of our favorites are: Galt Toys Inc Big Block A4 Sheets, Melissa & Doug Triangular Crayon Set, Melissa & Doug Make-A-Face Sticker Pad, Play-Doh Doctor Drill ‘N Fill (or anything Playdoh related!).
7. Jewelry making kits are always a fun birthday gift. This one was a favorite for Maggie this year (4) and for $5 it’s great bargain gift! Another kit we enjoy is the Bead Bouquet, because it’s hours of fun and comes with a ton of kid friendly supplies.
8. The Learning Resources Cash Register is a wonderful gift for kids a wide range of kids. We use it to play store, practice counting, etc. If you keep an eye on the price on Amazon, you can often get it for about 1/2 off the list price.
9. The Look and Find books make great birthday gifts. There are two levels, and you can get them in a variety of themes and characters. These are a “go-to” birthday party gift for us! You can find them at Barnes & Noble or on Amazon.
10. For a little girl that loves dress up, the 5 Piece Fairy Princess Dress Up set is great and comes in a little bag. It makes a cute, very pink birthday gift!
(For more birthday party gift ideas, check out our post here!)