Summer is in full swing! We spent a lot of June traveling and enjoying the beach. We are loving some of the new things we’re wearing and bringing to the beach this year. Here’s a list of our 10 favorite items to bring on summer vacation for girls:
1. Skylar Luna Pajamas: soft, lightweight, organic pjs that come in fun summer patterns like ombre and butterflies. Skylar Luna made our favorite winter pjs, so we were excited to get some with short sleeves for summertime!
2. Emerson Grace Boutique: An Etsy shop full of fun summer headbands and bows. We love the halo headbands and glitter bows
3. Corolle Dolls: Our favorite brand of dolls has a few that can go in the water. If your little girl likes dolls, these two options provide hours of fun at the beach or pool. They come with adorable accessories, like a snorkel! Maggie has Clara Sunny Days Doll and Alex has the Mon Premier Bebe Bath Toy and Accessories (which is currently $20 off).
4. Babychelle Sandals: I’ve always been a big sun sans fan for the girls, but this summer wanted something they could get on and off themselves. They are both great with velcro shoes, which makes for far fewer times I have to bend over with my growing belly. I wanted to find cute, summer sandals that would look nice with dresses, but also stay on for the park. The assortment we found from Babychelle was the best. Both girls chose pink (of course) and can get these on and off by themselves.
5. Little Miss Galia: This new line has so many cute, bright dresses for the summer. Little Miss Galia is the combination of cool ethnic classics from Mexico and fashion forward styles! It’s for the coolest of little ladies and comes in sizes 2-10.
6. Zoë b Organic Beach Toys: This is the best set of beach toys! It comes in pink/orange or blue/green. It’s compact, and has a little bit of everything in one set. It’s also organic, BPA-free and safe for kids 18 months+. My girls are 2.5 and 4.5 and play with it non stop at the beach. This would make a great summer birthday party gift!
7. Roberta Rabbit Kurtas for Mom & Girls: The Roberta Roller Rabbit Kurtas have been a summer staple for me for years. They are light weight, comfortable and come in beautiful colors and patterns. I was looking for a new “bigger one” to wear over my maternity suits this year and spotted their child sized kurtas too. Maggie and Alex now enjoy wearing them as much as I do! The Kids Heart Kurta is on sale right now on their website.
9. Mudpuppy Mermaid Sticker Books: These stickers have been fun for making pictures during “rest time” on vacation and to bring along to restaurants. They are small, compact books packed with fun stickers. Mudpuppy makes tons of these stickers books in addition to the mermaids (farm animals, construction vehicles, etc).
10. Fab Kids: Our favorite summer play clothes for girls. Their mix and match dress sets are bright, fun and come with cropped leggings or bike shorts (which are great for hot slides at the park). Your first 2 piece outfit is only $15 + free shipping. They always have great promotions going on. This Fab Kids blue dress is Maggie’s favorite for twirling at the beach!
Happy summer and safe travels!