This is my third diaper bag for my third baby and by far, my FAVORITE diaper bag I have ever had!!!!!!!! Isn’t it the most gorgeous diaper bag you have seen?!?! And I love all the built in storage pockets to help keep the many baby supplies organized!
Wild Sprout Design features designer print bags that are perfect for everyday use. Lisa, the shop owner, is a stay at home mom to two young children who creates these fabulous bags. She hand selects each fabric print and tries to buy her materials locally or via Etsy artisans. Thie bag is made from a gorgeous Spoonflower fabric. The entire bag is double layered with soft canvas and built to last—which is SUPER important for diaper bags! The bags have to survive our long days as much as we do. The outside of the bag has three large pockets and a button and loop to help keep the bag close, which is awesome so nothing falls out (or gets pulled out by a sneaky toddler!). On the inside there is four pockets to help keep things organized!
I am so excited to share this shop with you because these bags make some awesome diaper bags, but can also be used in everyday life as well! Some of the great listings in this shop include the following bags:
To learn more about Wild Sprout Designs, click the following links:
Enter at the END of this post and good luck!
Since we are on the topic of diaper bags, we thought it would be a great time to share some of our diaper bag essentials! I am going to have get myself adjusted to life with a sweet newborn, as I have been a “purse” mama with my two boys for the past year! I am trying to keep it pretty simplistic as I have to keep the bag stocked for myself, a four year old, a two year old, and a newborn…so here is what I would call my diaper bag ” baby essentials”:
- 2-3 Extra Diapers
- Travel Wipe Case: I have two shops that I recommend for some cute wipe cases: Starr Designs (the one that I currently carry in my purse shown here) and Harper’s House.
- Portable Changing Pad: Mine came with a previous diaper bag so I will be reusing!
- Change of Clothes (or two!)
- Extra Pacifiers: You just never know when you will need them. And the one time you don’t have them is when you will need them the most!
- Feeding Essentials: Nursing Cover, Bottle/Formula
- Lovie/Small Toy: Love our monogram taggie from That’s Sew Lucy. Don’t forget you can get 10% off all orders from That’s Sew Lucy for the month of February using coupon code: CHIRPINGMOMS2013.
- Burp Cloth/Bibs: Luna and Bean and Three Little Beans makes some adorable ones!
- Small Blanket: Great for playgroups or places where baby will be out of carrier for a longer amount of time or keep snuggled in the stroller on walks through town
- Snacks: Some of our favorites include the Go Go Squeez applesauce, Individual sized bags of crackers/graham crackers, Dried fruit, and a few lollipops to survive those tough tantrums!
- Small toys or books: Usually a few trucks and books and my boys are good to go!
- Extra diapers/underwear for older ones
- Extra pacifiers
- Wallet: Trust me, I have left my wallet at home many times!
- iPhone: Again, I have left my phone at home many times too!
- Lotion/Hand Sanitizer: For kids and myself!
- Snacks for myself/Chewing Gum: Don’t worry, some meals just have to be on the go!
**And make sure to check our other post from today here or scroll down below, featuring Thyme Maternity and an awesome giveaway for stretch mark cream.**