It’s time for our annual American Girl Gift Guide! Years ago, I used to add a few American Girl items to my annual gift guide. Then, when American Girl items became the main thing my girls wished for each Christmas and played with all year long, I decided the gifts needed their own post. So for the last couple years, I do an American Girl gift guide and it seems like something you all enjoy. It’s great for the holidays and birthdays too. Right now it’s American Girl FREE SHIPPING which is awesome. It ends the 15th, so get those gift orders in this weekend!
Our favorite each holiday season is to get matching pajamas for the girls and their dolls. The American Girl pajamas are super comfy so they’re always worn all winter long. This year’s snowflake pjs are my favorite yet (and theirs).
American Girl Gift Guide: Top 10 Picks
1. American Girl Gift Trunk: This is a super cool new option from American Girl. If you want to create one big gift, this is really neat. You design a trunk filled with a doll, accessories, etc AND it comes with extra bonuses like, an introductory paperback book, ear piercing option for her doll, first year wellness visit for her doll at the American Girl Doll Hospital and more.
2. Smart Girls’ Guide Kits: Moms love love the American Girl Smart Girls Guides… not there are kits and they make awesome gifts for girls! The kits come with the book and lots of cute added extras that go with the book’s theme.
3. Julie’s Pinball Machine: One of my girls is the biggest “Julie” fan and this new item is too cute. It’s fun for Julie and any other doll… because who doesn’t love pinball?!
4. Travel in Style Luggage and Travel in Style Accessories: This is one I am so excited to give my girls for Christmas. They love to travel and this luggage set and the travel accessory set are adorable. This is a great birthday gift too!
5. Cookie Baking and Decorating Set: SO cute for any doll your girl likes to play with. It’s also really festive and fun to open around the holidays.
6. Blaire: This year’s Girl of the Year has some really cute items for gifts – we love Blaire’s Casual Outfit and her Restaurant Accessories
7. School Desks and School Sets: My girls are loving playing school with their dolls. I found the Truly Me Desk and School Set for them and if you are just looking for a desk, there’s the Flip Top Desk. We did 1 and 1, as their big gift for the year, so they can make a classroom.
8. Wellie Wishers Garden Adventures Vehicle: My girls saw this in the store this week and thought it was SO cool. This is a really fun gift for a Wellie Wisher fan.
9. Wellie Wishers Casually Cozy Outfit: This is a cute set for Wellie Wishers and a great deal – currently $21.
10. Bring Bitty Baby Home Collection: If you also buy a Bitty Baby doll you get $20 off this set. Bitty Baby continues to be one of the most played with toys I have ever gotten. My girls still play with theirs all the time and love getting the accessories and new outfits.
Disclosure: This review is part of an ongoing partnership with American Girl. It’s a brand I have enjoyed since I was a child and a brand I am happy to share. We are not compensated for the posts but do sometimes receive items for the purpose of review. As always all opinions are my own.
Pin this post for later!