- The personalized truck and tree Christmas onesie comes from The Sweety Bird. What a cute little shirt for a precious baby boy, especially when you head out to find that perfect Christmas tree. I know my husband would like one in his own size (that’s his favorite holiday tradition)!
- I don’t know about you all, but I love having pictures of my little ones all over my house. What a great way to remember Baby’s First Christmas with this adorable personalized Baby’s First Christmas frame from Child Of Mine Designs Shop.
- Now seriously, I think these little Christmas bunny loveys from Baby Cool Creations would be great for baby’s first stocking or a little gift under the tree.
- One of my favorite shops, From the Heart Creations, creates the most adorable reindeer dress for girls!
Middle row (from left to right):
- Is this little reindeer outfit the cutest thing ever?! Those antlers, aahh!
- I’m in love with these baby shoes from Wren’s Nest Baby Shoes! Seriously, these shoes are so much fun and I LOVE all the shoes from this wonderful shop.
- A personalized Baby’s First Christmas print is a great gift idea for any new parents or a fun addition to your Christmas decor. Pitter Patter Print Shop makes really unique prints for nurseries or as a keepsake with your baby’s footprints.
- I’m in love with the Christmas leggings and scarf set from Sew Much Baby. Honestly, can they make this in my size?
- One thing every baby needs for their first Christmas is a fun ornament. I love “photo” ornaments for my children’s first Christmas so I can look back at them and cherish how little they once were. While I was browsing Etsy, I found the most adorable personalized ornaments from Posies in My Pocket.
- Abby is my first little girl and I have quickly found a love for the hair accessories. I received some adorable Christmas headbands from the fun shop, Kenzie’s Creations!
- Another fun find this year for sweet baby Abby is the fabulous personalized Baby’s First Christmas bib from These Little Ones. They are so stinking cute!
- And you better keep your eyes peeled to our social media links because Abby has the MOST festive Christmas outfit that she will be wearing all of December from Lil Bean Baby Boutique.
Top row (from left to right):
- Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Roll Cups or The First Years Stack N Count Cups: Both boys have had their own sets of stacking cups which I think are a great toy for little ones! Ours have been used so much between bath time, water table fun, and daily play that it’s time for Abby to have her own set!
- Teal and Lace Mary Janes: Did I tell you that Wrens Nest Creations makes the cutest baby shoes alive? I am so excited to find these fun shoes for Abby. Not only are they adorable but they are well made and perfect for little feet!
- My First Purse: First girl in this house, it’s time for some girl toys!
- Four Cow Baby Farm Kit: We always need more baby essentials in this house and I love that this kit is 100% organic and natural, perfect for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Mommy & Me My First Doll Jogger: I have to admit that my boys have had a play stroller for about two years now. It fell apart about a month ago and there were tears shed. By my four year old boy. So I think it’s time for a new stroller in this house and let’s go pink for Abby (although I have a feeling that her brothers will be using this more than her for awhile)!
- Iowa Hawkeyes Onesie: Every little Hawkeye needs one of these! This onesie from Bleu Collar Paperie is the perfect way to cheer on those Hawkeyes.
- Smiling Tree Toys Personalized Elephant Teether: Before I know it, I know this girl will be sprouting some teeth of her own so it’s time for a cute teether in her life. Smiling Tree Toys creates handmade baby items and some of the most adorable teethers. I still have my eye on the New Jersey teether because she is my little Jersey girl. Smiling Tree Toys carries lots of fun state tethers, letter tethers, and a great selection of other natural toys. It’s truly an amazing shop and I recommend any one with little ones to check it out!
- LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone: Because every child needs a phone right?
- Land of Nod, Suzy Q Hello Doll: It’s time for a few baby dolls to join this house full of trucks, trains, and Hot Wheels!
- VTech Learning Tunes Karaoke: Abby may be a little young for this toy, but I was looking for something that she would grow into and that would provide a little fun entertainment for all three kids. I could see hours of fun with this toy…
- Fisher-Price Tea Set: Bring on just a little more pink in this house!
- Basket of Babies: Abby (and Mommy) are going to have so much fun with this fun set from CP Toys.
- Small stroller toys, such as Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes, Lamaze Peacock Take Along Toy, Sassy Keys, or the Manhattan Toy Whoozit
- Playskool Busy Ball Popper: We used our first one so much that it ran it’s life. Thanks to some friends, we are on to our second ball popper and it provides hours and hours of entertainment.
- LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table: PERFECT for babies who are just learning to stand.
- Sophie the Giraffe Teether: A great and adorable teething toy (Almost as cute as the personalized teethers that we featured above from Smiling Tree Toys, but not quite!)
- A couple outdoor play items including the Step2 Push Around Buggy: Abby rides around daily in her car and has been since around six months. My two year old still asks to go for a spin in this fun car. Or another fun way to get your baby outside is by pushing them on the Little Tikes Swing or helping them down the Little Tikes Slide.
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker: We have one similiar to this and it’s a great toy for little ones just learning to walk. Definitely recommend. Also, I highly recommend a little ride-on toy. Abby is just starting to enjoy a little ride on one of these, but again both of my boys use our two ride ons daily. They are fire trucks, police cars, trains, and more. We have two worn down ride ons after lots and lots of use, but I like the idea of the Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Stride to Ride Puppy where you can ride and walk behind.
- A BIG baby gear item is always a good thing to add to a baby’s wish list: Evenflo Splash Mega Exersaucer or Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo or Graco Bumper Jumper in Little Jungle
- Little People sets: We love our Fisher-Price Little People Bus and our Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm, but highly recommend any of the sets. My four year old still uses these sets in his imaginative play! Another toy that will last through the years.
- Bath Toys are always a fun addition to a Christmas stocking or under the tree. Some of our favorites are the Green Toys My First Tugboat, Squirting Sea Buddies, Stacking Cups, and Bath Letters and Numbers. We recently picked up the Boon Frog Pod Bath Toy Scoop and it makes storing toys SO much easier and drier!
- Musical Instruments: Our favorite set for little ones is the B. Toys Drum Set. Bright, adorable, and a fun collection!
- B Toys makes some other great items for babies including Squeeze Blocks, a fun key set, or the Zany Zoo activity cube!
- A perfect Christmas toy for little ones: Fisher Price Little People Christmas Story. We have this and only bring it out at the holiday season. The kids love retelling the Christmas story and playing with their special Christmas toy.
- Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse: Abby uses this in her crib when she goes down for a nap. It’s a quiet little soother that always puts her to sleep. All three of my kids have had one of these and I highly recommend!
- Another fun toy is the Cloud b Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light. This is a toy that will grow with your child as my preschool boys love to project stars on to their ceiling.
- And of course, good books are always a great idea for babies. Some of our favorites include: A Christmas Carol, We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, Goodnight Moon, Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb, and The Monster at the End of This Book. And have you heard of the Tickle Monster? This book is so cute and I love the idea of the Tickle Monster Laughter Kit.
- Some of my other favorite places to shop for babies include: Luna and Bean burp cloths, Carly Megan fun printed pants and more, Pretty Little Elm hair accessories, Mia Sofia Boutique outfits, and Wild Sprout Design diaper bags!
To visit our other gift guides, click the links below:
Gift Guide for Boys
Holiday Gift Guide for Toddler Girls
60 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for the Whole Family
Gift Guide for Babies
Gift Guide for Girls
5 Great Gifts for Guys
Preschool Boy Holiday Gift Guide
Baby’s First Christmas Gift Guide
Holiday Shopping Guide for Little Girls