I want my kids to be love bugs. I know, it sounds crazy, but I want them to spread love in their everyday life. So with Valentine’s Day around the corner, I decided to create a fun printable to encourage my kids to share the love with my Be A Lovebug punch cards.
Print out the “Be A Lovebug” printable punch card here:
Click here to download & print or Right click on the image to open it in a new window. You can save it or print from there. Make sure to scale it to size when printing!
All they have to do to get a punch is do a good deed, aka share their love. If you see it, give them a punch.
You can really do this however you want. You could give them a reward for filling up a few punch cards or just celebrate the fact that you are a family of love bugs. The main purpose is to visually encourage & motivate your kids to be little love bugs this Valentine season. Below I have included several ideas on how kids can spread the love this Valentine season.
20 Ideas to Spread Love & Kindness this Valentine Season
1. Make love notes for someone you love.
2. Say “hello” to someone new.
3. Do a surprise chore.
4. Give a small gift to someone (stickers, candy, etc.)
5. Draw a picture for a friend
5. Help your siblings.
6. Take a special treat to your neighbors.
7. Leave a little surprise for a stranger, something as simple as a little poem or drawing.
8. Read a book to someone.
9. Smile at an extra person today.
10. Give someone an extra hug.
11. Eat lunch with someone new today.
12. Donate toys or books to someone that needs them.
13. Take a flower to someone.
14. Pick up litter.
15. Give a compliment.
16. Share a snack with someone.
17. Open a door for someone else.
18. Mail a hug to someone.
19. Give a Valentine treat to a friend.
20. Put out birdseed for the birds.
(Visited 371 times, 1 visits today)