By: Courtney Byrne
We love Christmas books! I started collecting Maggie’s 1st Christmas and 10 years later we have gathered quite the collection. The kids get excited to take them all out each December 1st. Each year I add some new ones. This year’s new additions are below. If you’re looking for more titles, check out last year’s list here.
We’re also sharing our favorite new holiday pjs this year: 4 different Night Nights from Beaufort Bonnet Company. They are super soft and can be monogrammed. Beaufort Bonnet always has great Christmas pjs and this year’s patterns are my favorite yet. Today they are 40% off!! Be sure to check them out here. Pjs + books make a great holiday gift too!
15 Christmas Books for Kids That We Added to Our Collection this Year:
- How Winston Delivered Christmas (Found at Indigo)
- Christmas in the Manger
- Christmas Around the World
- Christmas in the Big Woods
- Christmas Cookies
- Sammy Claus
- Christmas Tree!
- Christmas Day in the Morning
- Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
- The 12 Days of Christmas
- The Nutcracker (Usborne)
- The Christmas Unicorn
- The Christmas Mix Up
- Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree
10 Great Books for Gifting
Books make great gifts! They’re my favorite thing to give and to receive for kids. Below is a list of a few new ones for us this holiday season. These are books that are fun, great for reading aloud and/or beautiful books that will be enjoyed by the whole family. For another list of our favorite books to gift, click here.
- The Grateful Book (Found at Indigo)
- The Wonders of Nature (Found at Indigo)
- Dictionary of Difficult Words
- Children’s Discovery Atlas
- Lost Book of Adventure
- Inspiring Writers Gift Set
- Everything and Everywhere
- The Love Letter
- Zeus the Mighty (Found at Indigo)
- Sisters, Guts or Smile (Found at Indigo)
Pin this post for later!