Today, I am sharing the most delicious recipe with you! It combines one of my favorite cake recipes with a new fall favorite, Candy Corn Oreos. Seriously, you HAVE to try the Candy Corn Cake recipe. It’s easy, festive, and it will be gone within days at your house.
Candy Corn Cake
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup Candy Corn Oreos, crushed into crumbs
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 12 Candy Corn Oreos, crushed into crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of cake 13 x 9 cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and 3 egg whites.
- Mix at high sped for 2 minutes using mixer.
- Stir in 1 cup of crushed cookies.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Let cake cool before frosting.
- To make frosting: In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and 2 egg whites. Blend well.
- Beat in the rest of the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cake and garnish with the additional cookie crumbs.
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)