We had quite the rainy day this week. And of course, it happened to be the one day that the car was at the dealership getting a couple maintenance things done so we were housebound for the entire day! Today, I am going to share some of our favorite things to do inside when it rains that keep meltdowns at a minimum.
Top 10 Favorite Rainy Day Activities:
1. Paint with Pudding (I put a new twist on this idea which I will share with you at another time)
2. Mix your daily routine up for a new twist. One of our favorite things to do in the house is Backwards Night: Dessert and Bath before Dinner! Our favorite dessert on these nights is popsicles in the bathtub. (All the popsicle mess contained in the bathtub!)
3. Pillow Jump: Make a big mound of pillows in your living room and jump like crazy!
4. Build a Fort, thanks to a great suggestion from one of our readers on our Facebook page, the boys love this idea.
5. Bring out toys and games that are stored away. We spent a lot of time playing Chutes and Ladders, floor puzzles, and Zingo yesterday!
7. Time to start baking!
8. Have a dance party. I love the idea of turning out the lights and use glow sticks or flashlights to turn it into a crazy time.
9. Indoor treasure hunt or hide and seek
10. Last, but not least, head outside and PLAY!!!!!
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)