After months of cold weather, it’s time to get back outside for the summer! We spend hours a day outside. Most of the time I just tell the kids to run around and come up with games with the neighbors, but I do like some fun outdoor toys too.
Here are 10 fun ideas for outdoor toys:
1. Bunch O Balloons: I was pretty skeptical on whether or not these actually work & fill and seal 100 water balloons in 60 seconds… BUT it totally works. Bunch O Balloons was a hit last summer and I’ll be breaking them out again this summer.
2. Gazillion Giant Bubble Mill: This makes for great entertainment at a playdate or birthday party. It’s the best bubble machine we’ve had and create GIANT bubbles.
3. Gazillion Giant Incredibubble Wand: another fun bubble toy! We’ve had a lot of bubble toys and bubbles over the years – the Gazillion brand makes some awesome bubbles and bubble toys that work/ are easy for kids to use.
4. Sand Table: We’ve always loved our water table and this year we added a sand table. The boys (1 & 2) play at it ALL the time. It’s perfect to stand at with shovels, toy trucks, etc.
Hands down my favorite outdoor toy. We’ve had water tables for 7 years now and every year they’re played with more and more. You can find them for under $40 on Amazon.
We made one of these years ago and it was easy and inexpensive. Click here for directions on how to make your own balance beam.
People have been asking about fun outdoor toys for older kids. In addition to the Bunch O Bubbles and Swivel Seesaw above, I’d add these for 8+
8. Bunch O Balloons Filler/Soaker: If you like Bunch O Balloons, this is a fun outdoor toy for an older kid!
9. X Shot Bubble Ball: They had something like this when we were on vacation years ago & looks like hours of fun!
10. Sky Viper Drones: For older kids, drones seem to be all the rage lately.
Disclosure: We were not compensated for this post. We have received a few of the items for the purpose of review. As always, all opinions are our own.