2. Hands in Prayer. Make handprints on paper. Let dry. Cut out a cross from paper. Cut our prayer. Glue onto paper. You can download printable prayer here.
4. Ladybug Handprint. Make a handprint with red paint. Let dry. Add polka dots, head, & antennae with black marker.
5. A Very Hungry Caterpillar Handprint Craft. Dip hand in red paint to make head. Dip hand in green paint to make the body. Let dry. Use foam stickers to add eyes. Draw on antennae.
7. Footprint Rabbit. Make a footprint with white paint. Let dry. Add pom-pom for nose & wiggle eyes. Draw on whiskers and ears.
8. Handprint Chicks. (This is a fun one for siblings!). Have each child make a handprint with different colored paint. Let dry. Draw on eyes & beak. Glue on Easter grass.
11. Handprint Chick. This is a fun one to do with all ages, especially toddlers who have a hard time making the “perfect” handprint. Have them make a bunch of handprints with yellow paint in the middle of the paper. Let dry. Add wiggle eyes & beak (I used a foam sticker). Draw on feet.
12. Handprint Umbrella. Make handprints facing opposite directions. On the same paper, dip finger in blue paint & make fingerprint raindrops. Let dry. Draw on an umbrella & glue pom-pons to decorate umbrella.
14. Make Way for Ducklings Handprint Craft. Make a mama duck with a yellow handprint. Use yellow fingerprints to make baby ducks. Draw on feet, eyes, & beak.
16. Handprint Turtle. Make handprints with green paint. Let dry. Cut out. Cut out an oval from green paper. Use dot paints to decorate turtle shell. Add eyes & mouth to turtle.
17. Footprint Carrot. Make a orange footprint. Add green leaves to the carrot with green construction paper.
19. Handprint & Footprint Sun. Another fun craft to do with several kids or just one! Draw and paint a big yellow sun on a large sheet of paper. Add yellow handprints & orange footprints. Cut out once dry!
20. Handprint Fish Plate:
- Plate (We used plates from the Dollar Tree!)
- Oil-Based Sharpie Pens
We hope our fun handprint & footprint craft ideas get you in the spring spirit!
Other great ideas include:
Handprint Flower Keepsakes from Arts & Crackers
Footprint Bunny Craft from Still Playing School
Rainbow Footprint Butterfly from Messy Little Monster
Spring Meadow Finger Painting from Easy Peasy Fun
Paper Plate Sun Handprint Craft from Crafts on Sea
Handprint Black Sheep from Glued to My Crafts
Footprint Ladybug Craft for Kids from Crafty Morning
Knuckle Print Carrots from Housing A Forest