Today we are sharing some of our favorite fashion finds for summer!
As a busy mom of three on the go, I am looking for fun & comfortable items for my daily wear. Today, I’m sharing 7 “must-haves” for my summer wardrobe:
Clockwise from Top Right:
1. Stud Earrings: I’m an earrings girl. But since I have a baby who loves to grab things, I look for some simple studs that bring a little fun to my outfit. Some of my favorites include the circular ones featured in the collage, simplistic bar studs, and these fun heart studs.
2. Linen Shorts. These shorts look stylish but yet are so comfortable. I just picked up these from the Loft that have the cutest trim on the bottom and an elasticized back waist. Super, super comfortable which is just what a busy mom needs.
3. Tieks Shoes. I recently started wearing Tieks for the first time and they are now my ultimate go-to shoe for play & for nights out. I love my cobalt blue Tieks & literally wear them all day. I also love how they easily fold up so you can throw them in your gym bag or our perfect for the small amount of space you have left in your suitcase after packing all of your children for trips!
4. Colorful Watch. It’s funny because until this year I have gone several years without a watch using my iPhone to help organize my day. But I received a fun colorful watch for Christmas & now it is part of my daily wardrobe. I often misplace my iPhone or have it buried in my purse while we are out and about so I now only have to look at my wrist to check the time. Some of my favorite watch finds this summer are: the Timex digital watch featured above and this fun striped watch!
5. If there is one top that I must have it is just a classic, but super soft, tank. I wear a tank top almost everyday in the summer & I only want ones that I can wear over and over again with that super soft touch. This year, my favorite tank find has been the Sunwashed Tank from Loft, but I would love to hear what if you all have a favorite!
6. Fun Headband, such as this cute beaded one. I have to admit that I don’t have a chance to do my hair many summer days so it often gets thrown in a ponytail, add a headband, & out the door.
7. And for those days you need to “dress” up a little more, I love just a simple white tank top that has a little extra detail. I just picked up this tank which I am loving, but am loving this one from Modcloth as well!
My closet is starting to consist of the basic classic essentials with a few fun items that can add a little fun to any outfit. We are sharing 6 Fashion Finds that will POP with color & brighten up the long summer days!
Clockwise from Top Right:
1. Colorful Belt: A super simple way to bring a little “pop” to an outfit is to put on a colorful belt. I am loving the skinny woven belt that can be found at the Gap right now!
2. Bright Beach Bag: During the summer we are always heading to the pools & parks so it’s the perfect time to glam up the on the go bag with this fun beach bag that can be found on Etsy!
3. Tieks Shoes: We are mentioning our love for these shoes once again. The color on the shoes are amazing! You can pick any color of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple as well as fun colors including coral, leopard, metallic prints, and so much more. The perfect way to add a little “pop” to any outfit!
4. Bright & Happy Jewelry: We have talked about one of my favorite online jewelry shops before, but Lemon Kissed is one of my go-to shops for fun and affordable jewelry.
5. Colorful Pajamas: I have to admit that we have a lot of lazy summer mornings with three little kids at home so it’s time to trade in those sweatpants for some cute and colorful pajamas! I searched high and low for some of my favorite finds: printed lounge shorts, printed poplin shorts, or the pajama short set!
6. Bright Shorts: I am loving the bright shorts that can be found at stores this summer! A perfect & easy way to make your outfit “pop” this summer!
I’m 20 weeks pregnant now and wearing maternity clothes daily. Now that i’m on pregnancy number 3, I’ve finally figured out what my maternity wardrobe necessities are, and what’s the best way to stay both stylish and comfortable. My #1 recommendation: Tieks flats. They are can be worn with just about anything, and they’re the most comfortable flats i’ve had. My new favorite bag is the aqua Longchamp shown above. It was my birthday gift, and it’s very light to carry around in the summer. I’ve been enjoying sunglasses this season. I have yet to find a maternity swim suit that I like, so in the meantime, my only pool style consists of sunglasses! All of the outfits shown above are from Seraphine. This site has a wonderful selection of maternity clothes, from casual to fancy dresses. They have many styles I would wear when I’m not pregnant, so it was easy to find items I like. All 3 outfits shown can be paired with the bright yellow Tieks, for a fun summer look!
Where to find:
(Visited 70 times, 1 visits today)