It’s time for our second Super Summer Saturday.
There’s something about summer that makes us want to try new things: recipes, crafts, kid activities, and more. We hosted our first party here and are ready for YOU to link up any of your summer related posts to share. We would love to hear about your favorite summer recipes, details on the best summer vacation spots, summer crafts for both adults AND kids, and more.
Here are some of our kid-related favorites:
- Jack’s Marina and Bait Shop Birthday Party, According to Nina
- Flag Plant Markers, Reading Confetti
- Pretend Play (Fruit and Veggie Market), Mama Papa Bubba
- 4th of July Montessori Activities, Gift of Curiosity
- Summer Bucket List, The Moore Family
- The Easy Margarita, The Blissful Bee
- Family Handprints Frame, Small Bird Studios
- Shrimp Tacos With Spicy Coleslaw, Cooking on the Front Burner
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent, The Seasoned Homemaker
This week, we have linked up Mini Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes, a perfect kids’ dessert for a summer BBQ or the 4th of July celebration. We also shared 20 Simple Meal Ideas for Moms on the Go, a great list if you are heading to the pool, park, or just out and about. Link up below, visit some other great blogs to get inspired, and come back next week to join the fun again!