This post is sponsored by SwaddleMe. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own.
There are few baby items I recommend as often as SwaddleMe. It’s also one of the few things I buy for baby showers even if the person didn’t register for it. So when they asked us to write a post about their new additions to the line, I was 100% on board. For me, SwaddleMe aloud me to sleep more, which is the best gift for a mom of a newborn. For my 4 babies, being swaddled seemed to help them sleep much better. It helped me sleep better because a.) they were sleeping and b.) I knew that SwaddleMe makes a line of safe sleep products.
All 4 of my babies slept through the night by 2 months old and I think a lot of it had to do with them being swaddled.
Back when I was pregnant for the first time, I didn’t register for any SwaddleMe products because I honestly thought you put a new baby in their crib and they go to sleep…. I clearly didn’t do my research ahead of registering! After I brought my little Maggie home and she had zero interest in being put in a crib (or put down at all) and zero interest in sleeping (unless we held her) someone asked “are you swaddling her?”. I tried using a blanket like they did in the hospital but she pushed it right off. Then I remember spotting SwaddleMe at the store and decided to give it a try. The rest is history…
Since then I have bought plenty more SwaddleMe products. I’ve used them for all 4 babies, have given them as gifts and recommended them to moms who are registering. They are easy to use, soft and safe: all great things for getting a baby to sleep.
Today I’m excited to share 5 new additions to the SwaddleMe line of safe sleep products for infants. Three of them make a perfect present for a mom-to-be!
5 New Additions to the SwaddleMe Line
1. The new SwaddleMe Kicks: This is a new legs-free swaddle that is perfect for warmer weather & swaddling in a 3-point harness while still mimicking the cozy space of the womb. The snap bottom is also great for quick, hassle-free diaper changes. This is something I really wish I had for my babies!
2. The new SwaddleMe Footsie: is also a new legs-free swaddle but with pajama-like footies. This legs free version is great for cooler weather & swaddling in a 3-point harness. It’s also a swaddle that a wiggly baby will love to sleep in.
3. The Baby Bath Gift Set: This gift set is meant to makes bath time a soothing, calming part of baby’s nighttime routine. The set includes muslin and terry bath towels and washcloths and a hooded bath wrap.
4. The Essentials Gift Set: This new gift set includes everything today’s busy parent needs. It comes with multi-use muslin blankets, sweet bandana bibs, burp cloths and a SwaddleMe® Original Swaddle.
5. The Little Lovey Gift Set: This is my favorite new set! I am giving it to my cousin who is expecting her first baby. It has all the right products for a peaceful night’s rest – a a natural shape pacifier with an adorable little lovey attached, the Original Swaddle and cute multi-use muslin blankets.
Follow along with SwaddleMe on Social Media!