Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of P&G and Tide pureclean. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve always thought Tide purclean worked wonders on my kids messy, covered in dirt clothes. I like that it works really well without all of the chemicals I don’t want on their clothes. So when I heard they were great even for cleaning cloth diapers, I was interested to hear why. I was interested enough to try it out: both cloth diapers and using Tide purclean to wash them. I used cloth diapers for Alex years ago and to be totally honest, getting them clean in the wash was one of the reasons I stopped. They never seemed really clean and I wasn’t willing to wash them with something more harsh, because she was wearing them so close to her skin.
So we did the experiment and tried Tide purclean liquid’s efficacy for washing cloth diapers. It was a success! I can’t believe how well Tide purclean cleaned the cloth diapers. Tide purclean is the first liquid laundry detergent that is plant-based but provides the cleaning power you expect and deserve, from Tide. It even works on the diapers (and all clothes) in cold water.
I found a set of cloth diapers on Amazon with the inserts. We got a whole pack and they were easy to use and seemed really comfortable for Miles. Then I cleaned them in Tide purclean. The whole process of using and cleaning cloth diapers was a lot easier then I remember a few years ago when I tried.
- First 65% USDA certified plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide
- Tide purclean™ is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity and is made at a site that sends zero manufacturing waste to a landfill.
- It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates
- Available in Honey Lavender and Unscented versions
Head on over to Tide and buy Tide purclean, today!
Here are 10 easy steps to get really clean cloth diapers:
- Get Tide purclean
- Follow care instructions on the diapers
- Dump solids into toilet or use a diaper sprayer
- Do a cold water rinse
- Use warmest water wash that meets care instructions
- Wash cycle that provides most water possible (ex: Heavy Duty)
- For extra soiled loads, prewash or pre-soak, extra rinse
- Follow care label for Tumble drying or line drying
- For Persistent stains- pretreat with liquid purclean (5 minutes)
- Put them back on your baby…. then repeat the steps!