I’m sharing one of my favorite new & easy recipes for the holidays, Candy Cane Oreo Cake! This is a great recipe for the holidays using one of my favorite seasonal foods, Candy Cane Oreos. Hope you enjoy this delicious cake!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup Candy Cane Oreos, crushed into crumbs
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter, softened.
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- approximately 1/4 cup of milk
- 12 Candy Cane Oreos, crushed into crumbs
Beat 1 stick of butter, softenedAround 1.5 pounds of powdered sugar (but honestly I totally eyeball it)2 tsp vanillaAnd then add about 1/4 cup of milk, but very slowly until consistent and honestly I totally eyeball that too.Hope that helps!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of cake 13 x 9 cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and 3 egg whites.
- Mix at high sped for 2 minutes using mixer.
- Stir in 1 cup of crushed cookies.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Let cake cool before frosting.
- To make frosting: In a small bowl, beat the softened butter. Add the powdered sugar & vanilla. Slowly add the milk until it is the consistency that you like. You do not have to use the full 1/4 cup of milk (I honestly just add until I feel like I have the frosting I like!)
- Frost the cake and garnish with the additional cookie crumbs.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)