This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SoCozy. All opinions are my own and not edited by the sponsor.
In our house, we have a new favorite line of hair products for kids! We recently tried a number of products from the SoCozy line and for a number of reasons they became a fast favorite. Right now you can try the line and get $3 off any product at Target with this coupon:
Here are 5 reasons we really like this line:
1. SoCozy products are safe! They are non-toxic and made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat or nuts.
2. The kids love the smell (so does mom). My girls take turns smelling each other’s hair after they wash or use the detangling spray.
3. The SoCozy Lice Prevention line is great. Ok, no one likes to talk about lice (my head itches just typing about it), but with kids in school you’re going to end up that dreaded email at some point. We got our first “there’s lice in the school” email a few weeks ago. I knew I had to take steps to prevent my girls from getting it, but had no idea how. I headed to the web for tips and tricks, but wanted to also have a good line of prevention products. The SoCozy line seems to be effective (my girls didn’t catch the classroom lice) and it smells a lot better than most of the other products out there for lice prevention.
4. Easy to use spray. Lately my girls like to brush each other’s hair. After bath, they like detangling spray and then take turns brushing. The SoCozy spray has a very easy to hold, easy to use handle. Now they can take turns spraying each other’s hair themselves before brushing. Less jobs for me to do!
5. Save time with SoCozy 3-in-1: Bath time comes when everyone is tired and at baby brother’s fussy time of day. The less steps for me to clean the girls the better. I am loving that SoCozy has a product that is shampoo, conditioner and body wash all in one.
You can click here to print the $3 off coupon. Please note: You will see once you click on the link and then click the “print” button, you only are able to do that twice and then you lose out on printing the coupon.
Enjoy your fresh smelling, clean kids!
I received products to review and compensation from SoCozy for this post. My opinion is my own and not edited by SoCozy, please read my Disclosure Policy.