For this Where To Wednesday, we are taking advantage of spring weather FINALLY arriving! (Does it feel like winter lasted forever long this year?!?!) With two boys full of energy and a little newborn baby who happens to love her carrier, we have spent a lot of time at the parks the past few weeks.
Today, we are sharing On the Go snack ideas with you below. These ideas are perfect for the park, pool, picnic, vacation, and any other times that you are out and about. Share your great ideas in the comments, we would love to add to our list with some of our readers’ suggestions!
ON THE GO SNACK IDEAS
- Food Pouches: We love Plum Organics and Happy Baby ones for toddlers and I often grab the Go Go Applesauce packs/Trader Joe packs for my older one!
- You could also use Little Green Pouch to make your own food pouch full of smoothies, applesauce, etc!
- Dry Cereal
- Fruit Kabobs
- Mini Bagels
- Granola Bars/Cereal Bars
- Snack Size Bags of Crackers
- Fruit: Apples, Grapes, Berries, and SO many more options
- Mini Muffins
- Trail Mix
- Peanut Butter or Cheese Cracker Packs
- Mini Sandwiches
- Goldfish Crackers
- Dried Fruit
- Animal Crackers/Graham Crackers
- Pita Chips
- Fruit Leather Strips: We love the ones you can find at Trader Joes!
- String Cheese
- Yogurt: We often buy the yogurt tubes and keep them in the freezer. Grab them as you head out the door and they will stay cold for a long time!
- Rice Cakes
- Jammy Sammies
- Yogurt Melts
- Pita Bread with Hummus
- Frozen Grapes
- Celery and Peanut Butter
- Veggie Straws
- MySuperSnack Pouches from MySuperFoods
- Yummy Earth Lollipops: Always have a few of these on hand in case your little ones fall and need a little pick-me-up!
(Visited 1,148 times, 1 visits today)