With summer here, I needed something to inspire & motivate my little reader (and readers to be)! I created these fun Summer Reading BINGO charts to use with my own kids. Today, I am excited to share these printable BINGo cards with you. Here’s how the Summer Reading BINGO challenge works:
1. Set a reading time goal for each individual child.
2. Decide on one or several prizes. These could be a special trip for ice cream, a new toy, a trip to the water park, or really anything. Just make sure the prizes are something that the kids really want to earn.
3. Start reading, reading, & reading. As they read, the child gets to cross off the chart.
4. Then comes the prizes. You could give a small prize for getting BINGO (5 across or 5 down) & a really awesome prize for finishing the whole chart and getting blackout, it’s really whatever you decide.
5. Celebrate your little reader!
I hope these free & fun printables keep your little ones inspired to read, read, & read!
Summer Reading BINGO
Click here to download & print the following three BINGO cards or Right click on the image to open it in a new window. You can save it or print from there. Make sure to scale it to size when printing!
For more summer activities, check out the following posts:
And for more fun ideas, make sure to follow our Pinterest boards for more fun & inspiring ideas for kids!
(Visited 5,178 times, 2 visits today)