There’s a new double stroller in town and we love it! I’ve tried a few double strollers over the past six years. Ok, I’ve tried more than a few. I’ve probably tried 8 to 10 different double strollers. I haven’t blogged about all of them, because when it comes to double strollers, I am pretty picky. I like trying them, but they have to check off a lot of boxes before we start using them on the regular. We recently tried the new Maxi Cosi Dana For2 and it’s now the stroller I’ll keep in the car all summer long.
Key Features of the Maxi Cosi Dana For2
- It’s extremely easy to fold and unfold. When it’s folded, it’s the most compact double stroller we’ve had. It takes up the least amount of space in our trunk which is why it will be the stroller we use all summer.
- Size: Speaking of being compact when folded…. The Maxi Cosi Dana For2 is only 31 inches wide.
- Comfort: this is a really soft, comfortable stroller. There’s a multi position recline feature along with an adjustable leg rest & a 5-poing harness for safety.
The Maxi Cosi Dana For2 checks off all three of the most important boxes in my “can we use this double stroller every day”. Personally, I prefer side by side double strollers like the Maxi Cosi Dana For2. I think they are so much easier to push due to the equal weight distribution. Also, once they are old enough to have an opinion (and that happens faster than you think!) there’s no fighting over who’s in the front vs the back. I think a lot of people assume the side by side width will make it difficult to get in and out of places. All you have to do is find a stroller that is not as wide as a standard doorway (32 to 36 inches). The Maxi Cosi Dana For2 has fit through every door we’ve encountered so far!
Other Features of Maxi Cosi Dana For2:
Here are a few other features of the stroller that we haven’t used but would be VERY important for parents with younger children:
- It comes with adapters for the Maxi Cosi infant seat. No need to buy an adapter kit! We used the Maxi Cosi infant carrier (the best seat around!) and I would have loved to just pop it into a double stroller. Figures we got this fabulous new stroller a week after moving Miles out of the infant seat!
- It can hold TWO infant seats. This would be a perfect stroller for twins.
- Cup holder for parents!
We honestly have used the Dana For2 at quite a few different places to really try it out. The photos throughout the post are from a walk to our local pool, a trip to the railroad and a day at an amusement park. This helped me see that it’s good for:
- Every day use
- Long walks/ touring around
- And a lot of hopping in and our of the stroller (amusement park)
- Good for travel: most of the photos are from a recent trip
This is overall a great double stroller for infants on up!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Maxi Cosi. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.