I still remember creating our baby registry for our first child. I remember wandering the aisles of the baby store feeling completely overwhelmed on what items I would need & which brands to pick. While trying to decide on which stroller to use, I was so overwhelmed with all of the stroller selections that I kept it super simple. I registered for an infant car seat and a Snap & Go, the infant car seat stroller. The Snap & Go only lasted so long and then we were ready to purchase another stroller. And another stroller & another stroller. In the past eight years, I have had a wide variety of strollers ranging from jogging strollers to super light umbrella strollers trying to find the right stroller for each stage and age of life. Fast forward to Avery, our newest addition, and this time around I wanted one stroller that would last and grow with our baby. I didn’t want to keep purchasing more strollers, filling our garage and emptying our pockets with stroller after stroller. Also, I wanted a stroller that is durable, comfortable, and easy to use. I am trying to minimize baby gear in our house because with three other kids running around, the last thing I need is more stuff. With all of that in mind, I wanted to share about a new stroller system that is just what I need: the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System. The travel system that I am sharing below is part of the beautiful & premium Nomad Collection from Maxi Cosi.
The Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System
The Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System includes a multi-positional stroller, as well as the Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 car seat. After several recommendations from other moms, I decided that this Maxi-Cosi car seat was the one that I wanted to use with Avery. First, I love that the Mico Max 30 provides superior safety with the Air Protect Side Impact Protection and a rebound bar to make every ride safer. Second, it is super lightweight making it easier to carry (which is important especially when you are chasing three other kids!). Third, it’s super easy to clean. You can remove the seat pad without having to unthread the harnesses and wash in the machine and dry in the dryer. The seat itself looks super soft and comfortable, compared to other infant car seats that we have used in the past. It is stylish, sophisticated, and functional.
Now, let’s talk more about the Maxi-Cosi Adorra stroller. This stroller is awesome because it can be used with a range of ages & stages of life. One of the reasons that I love this stroller is that not only is it a stroller that the baby can sit in, but it also comes with car seat adaptors to turn it into a car seat taxi, similar to a snap and go. All you have to do is remove the actual seat of the stroller, pop the car seat adaptors on, and pop the infant car seat in. You can literally use it from birth just by snapping your car seat into the frame. We have been on the go a lot this summer, often heading to the pool and parks, so this has been the easiest way for us to hit the town. I load Avery into her car seat and when we reach our destination, I just transfer Avery from the car to the car seat frame & off we go.
Since Avery is getting older & more aware of her surroundings, we recently have tried to put Avery into the stroller seat so she can enjoy the view while we are out and about. The Adorra stroller is the perfect choice for us. First of all, this stroller is reversible so the child can face forwards or backwards. Sometimes, I like to face Avery towards me so she can see my face while we are out. Other times, I like to face her forwards so she can watch her surroundings. It’s super easy to change between positions and the reversibility of the seat is one of the best features about this stroller. There is also a bassinet mode that allows you to use the stroller seat from birth, which would be great for walks with a napping infant.
Other favorite features of the Maxi Cosi Adorra stroller:
- First of all, this stroller is beautiful. You can get the Adorra travel system in a variety of colors, but our stroller featured in the post is part of the Maxi-Cosi Nomad collection. This collection features three beautiful color selections: Nomad Green, Nomad Sand, & Nomad Blue. The Nomad Green is a beautiful aqua color that is perfect for both boys and girls. This modern Nomad Collection stroller features an adjustable leather handle. It also features a removable leather bumper bar where you can attach toys that a child could play with while sitting in the stroller.
- I love that the Adorra stroller has an extra large canopy to help protect the baby from the hot summer sun. The canopy has a built-in peek-a-boo window so you can easily see the baby as you walk. Avery’s brothers and sister love to check on her through this little window in the canopy.
- Now if there is one thing that we need when we head out, it’s an extra large storage basket at the bottom of the stroller. No matter where we go, I always have something extra to carry. This includes water bottles, small toys, beach towels, and more. The storage basket on this stroller is huge, making it easy to carry all of our extra items that the other kids bring along as well as items that the baby needs for an outing. It’s large enough to hold my diaper bag and more!
- The seat cushion on the Maxi-Cosi Adorra stroller is easy to remove & clean. This may not seem like a big deal for soon to be moms, but trust me…the last thing you want to do as a busy mom is wrestle a stroller to remove the cushion for cleaning!
- The Adorra stroller is extremely easy to fold and unfold. When it’s folded, it’s compact & easy to store in our trunk. This is important for our family because when we travel, we often fill our trunk with luggage and need a stroller that compacts down and is easy to transport.
- Last of all, this Maxi Cosi stroller is soft and comfortable. It has cushioned chest straps & has a plush seat for a child to sit on. There’s a multi-positional recline with an adjustable leg rest so you can adjust the seat both on the top end and the bottom end. It’s easy to navigate and control. The front wheels can be locked or unlocked and the back wheels are large enough to navigate smoothly on a variety of surfaces.
Also included in the Maxi Cosi Nomad collection, you will find the Pria 85 Max car seat that you can use once you outgrow the infant car seat. Actually, it can be used for babies as small as five pounds and children up to 85 pounds. This car seat is comfortable, easy to clean, & provides superior safety with the Air Protect Side Impact Protection. One special feature that sets this car seat apart from others on the market is the ClipQuik chest clip. This auto-magnetic chest clip clicks tightly together on its own. This is handy for a toddler who always wants to help, because they can help you put on their straps (but can not take them off!).
The Maxi-Cosi Adorra travel system is just what I need the fourth time around. Nine years and four kids later, I wish I could give that new mom that was wandering the aisles a little “mom” advice. Pick a stroller that will last & grow with your baby. Make sure the stroller is durable, comfortable, and easy to use. And pick a stroller that you love. The beautiful Maxi-Cosi Adorra travel system, as part of the Nomad collection, is a great pick for all moms & babies.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Maxi-Cosi. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.