By: Sarah Tucker
Heading to Disney this summer? Here’s a fun “what to wear” to Disney list! These are all styles that are fun for a Disney trip, stylish and perfect for the hot summer months.
A white shirt wasn’t a super smart choice for Disney but I wasn’t there for a full day. It surprisingly worked out! Though the boys did require an outfit change!
After my post about what I wear to disney when it’s cold out, I promised this follow up post for what to wear to Disney when it’s warm out. Somethings you’ll want to bring along – a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, extra dry clothes, and a poncho or raincoat. I always bring the boys raincoats but just have a cheap poncho for myself. Now that the boys are 3 & 5 I tend to get away with not bringing a stroller and just bring my backpack. I have had this backpack for four years now – I love it. In addition to sunscreen, rain gear, hats, sunnies, I always pack a couple healthy and high protein snacks like rx bars (the adult kind and kid kinds). But here’s a couple outfits I put together in case you are making your way to Orlando this summer. You can totally wear nike running shorts and a t-shirt – and you’ll be comfortable! But I prefer dressing more like I do at home when it’s hot.
- This madewell mickey shirt (or This cute mickey shirt on amazon) with these j.crew factory pom pom shorts.
- junk food for disney at target mickey mouse blush shirt with madewell shorts, emily ley hat, and native blush tennis shoes.
- j crew tank, mickey junk food shorts, with mickey hat and superga tennis shoes.
- madewell top and overalls with warby parker sunnies and vionic (super comfortable!) sandals.
- j.crew ruffle top with madewell overalls, new balance shoes, and uashmama backpack.
Looking for other Disney posts? Visit these posts on Sarah Tucker’s blog:
And a few more Disney posts on The Chirping Moms: