We’re so excited to have Meghan back on the blog today! Today she’s guest posting with her picks for the top travel gear for babies.
9. Umbrella stroller. Depending on your trip, you may or may not need a stroller. If you do bring one, make sure it reclines for easy napping. If you don’t want an umbrella stroller, we are obsessed with the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle for longer trips. It’s extremely lightweight but handles really well and it folds with one hand.
6. It’s Ritzy Wet Happens Pack a spare outfit in one of these bags and when a mess happens you can swap the wet clothes into the bag. Nothing will leak out of the bag and you can easily wipe the inside lining dry before machine washing when you get home.
5. Ergo Carrier It is a million times easier to have your hands free, even if it’s just for getting on and off the plane. Connor loves facing out in the Ergo 360 so he can see all of the action in the airport and is much less squirmy as a result!
3. OXO On-the-Go Drying Rack and Bottle Brush. I thought this was an excessive purchase until I started using it. When you’re in a small hotel room, it is so nice to be able to wash bottles and have a spot for them to dry. Being able to easily wash bottles means you don’t need to pack as many! Don’t forget the travel size Dapple baby bottle & dish soap.
2. Munchkin Disposable Bibs. Because I have a messy eater and there is nothing worse than carrying around food-soaked bibs in your bag all day. My other favorite bib is the Munchkin To Go Bib
because it rolls into a pouch. Put a spoon and a pouch of food within the bib pouch and you’re all set.
1. Mixie Baby Bottles. These are the best bottles when you’re on-the-go! Formula goes in the bottom, water goes in the top and you mix by pressing a button on the bottom of the bottle when the baby is ready to eat. When we’re flying, we don’t actually put water in them until we’re through security, saving a little extra time with TSA.
– Meghan Wolf