It’s Valentine’s Week at The Chirping Moms! This is always one of our favorite weeks of the year. Each day we’ll be sharing fun ideas for Valentine’s Day. We have crafts, recipes, DIY Valentine outfits, cards, party planning tips, classroom Valentines and more! Check back each day this week for ways to prepare for Valentine’s Day. Also, keep an eye on social media for even more Valentine fun. If you have fun ideas to share with us, tag #chirpvalentine so we can see them. Get ready for a week of red, pink, hearts and lots of love! We’re kicking off the week with our favorite places to shop for Valentine’s Day along with a huge giveaway (see bottom of post to enter).
Favorite Places to Shop for Gifts & Decor
1. I See Me!: Creates wonderful, personalized children’s books and gifts. Use coupon code VALENTINE for 15% off through 2/4!
2. POPCAKERY: Delivers delicious bites of cake in a jar. They bake thousands of fresh Cake Jars every day and ship them directly from their bakery to your front door.
3. Sunshine Girl Designs: Hand painted wooden signs, blocks and more. Use coupon code “welcome” for 10% off
4. Harper and Daisy: Paper placemats, notepads and more.
6. WhatThePrint: A place where you can find inspiring and cheeky home decor prints and printables. All designs are hand lettered or digitally designed by Chelcey Tate. Use coupon code CHIRPINGLOVE15 for 15% off entire order.
Favorite Places to Shop For Valentine’s Day Outfits
Another place we’ve found adorable Valentine’s Day outfits this year, is Fabkids. If you’re not familiar with Fabkids, check out this post. They sell fun, affordable clothes for boys and girls. Right now there are some really cute heart dresses, pink and red leggings, tights and even pink boots!
Favorite Valentine’s Day Cards & Party Supplies
We love the Valentine’s at Minted this year. They have great photo cards, prints to use as gifts and the cutest classroom Valentine’s we’ve seen. You can personalize them with your child’s name and even a photo if you’d like. I never thought of putting a little picture on a classroom Valentine until a friend pointed out that kids in preschool can’t read the names, so a picture lets them know who sent the Valentine! Right now there’s no extra charge to make the cute, classroom Valentines into fun shapes. While checking the awesome Valentine’s Day cards at Minted, be sure to also check out their selection of Valentine party decor.
Favorite Valentine’s Day Books
Snuggle Puppy : Never Too Little to Love : Plant a Kiss : The Shape of My Heart : Love, Splat : Friends : Love Monster : Guess How Much I Love You : How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? : There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose! : Love is You & Me. (Click here for Board Book Version) : The Biggest Valentine Ever : Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! : Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
The Big Valentine’s Day Giveaway:
One lucky winner will receive a prize from EVERY shop we listed above in our “favorite places to shop for gifts and decor”. Please enter using the Rafflecopter below. Here’s a list of all the prizes:
3. Popcakery Valentine Sweetheart Special 4-Pack with Sparklers. Includes 1 red velvet cake jar, 1 mocha cake jar, 1 double chocolate cake jar and 1 german chocolate cake jar
5. Harper and Daisy Set of 3 Monogrammed Notepads
7. WhatThePrint 8×10 Valentine’s Day Print
8. Boxwood Avenue Red Heart Edged Ribbon