30 days of meals
Click here to download & print or Right click on the image to open it in a new window. You can save it or print from there. Make sure to scale it to size when printing!
Here are some links to the recipes that I will be using this month:
- 3 Packet Roast
- Enchiladas (I modify the recipe slightly, but this is delicious!)
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken from Frugality Girl
- Another favorite recipe: Rachel Ray Spaghetti & Meatballs
- One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese from Damn Delicious
- Lasagna Soup from Damn Delicious
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Chicken w/Dried Beef
30 Days of Dinners: Another Month of Meal Planning
No more stress every weekend about what we were going to eat the following week. No more scouring Pinterest & cookbooks to figure out the standard question, “What’s for Dinner?”. Instead, pull out this menu plan & create the grocery list for the week from what was on the menu.Continue Reading
- Find my favorite pizza dough here (made in a bread machine)
- Stromboli from Beyond Kimchee
- Homemade Sloppy Joes from Pioneer Woman
- Potato Soup from Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Four Ingredient Chicken Fajitas
- Breaded Ranch Chicken from Love, Pomegrante House
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken
- Super Easy Taco Pizza
- Taco Rice Bowls
Like meal planning posts? Visit this post for 31 days of Kids Dinner Ideas and this post for another meal calendar!
Also, make sure to follow our Menu Planning board where we feature all of the recipes in the post as well as some of our favorites!
I would LOVE to hear some feedback & ideas for me to include in future menus & click here to visit my first month of meal planning, 31 Days of Dinners!
Here’s to less-stress, but delicious, cooking!